No less than 5 years proven experience!
Looking for a hardworking individual that possesses great cooking skills, organizational skills, teamwork, and drive. Please have knowledge and experience working in the food industry. Three years of experience cooking in a restaurant or school training who demonstrates skills in the kitchen with all equipment. Demonstrate quick thinking and adapt to change. Meticulous, detailed orientated, and obsessive about cleanliness. Highly organized with an ability to implement and develop new systems. Hospitality, warm and encouraging. This position requires strong customer service skills.
Line Cook Qualifications/Skills:
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and instructions
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
- Ensures good safety and sanitation
- Able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking ((including stairs) throughout the shift.
- Understand the cuts of proteins used for BBQ. Prefer some experience smoking, or grilling on an outside BBQ pit as well.
Basic written and verbal communication skills
Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
Ability to work as a team member
Follows directions and instructions throughout shifts
Requires strong commit
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years of experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook
- Certificate in Culinary Arts preferred
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
- Familiar with industry best practices
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Culinary Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cooking: 3 years (Preferred)